Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My first trip to Ladd

Im sure everyone is familiar with this place. As much as it is a dark stain in the history of Rhode Island I have wanted to explore it for a good many years. Like most people i had heard stories of security, bodies being found, people being mugged, and of course the ever present ghost stories. It took some convincing, but on a beautiful 50 degree Monday afternoon i set out with Ademan to check the place out.
Upon our arrival it apeared as though we were completely alone. There were a few cars parked at the nearby Pheonix House, and some people walking the grounds, but no sign of police or security. We circled Fogarty once before we found our entrance. We quickly jumped in and made our way up to the top floor to begin our epic explore. Upon taking out my tripod i quickly relized that my camera was not in my bag! We raced back to the truck, got my camera, and here is the little bit of the campus we got to explore. Enjoy.










No comments:

Post a Comment